Whether you are looking for a loan to build a new business or expand an existing business, our experienced commercial lenders can help make those plans a reality.
- David Krause – 715-389-6484 or email Dave
- Dave Clark – 715-785-5300 or email Dave
- Gene Knoll – 715-785-5300 or email Gene
- Bill Neville – 715-267-7221 or email Bill
- Jessica Frahm – 715-389-6495 or email Jessica
- Chad Hoerman – 715-389-7180 or email Chad
Commercial Term Loans
Whether you are expanding your business, purchasing equipment or buying real estate we can provide the advice and loan options to make your plans come to fruition. Terms and rates are available to maximize cash flow.
Commercial Lines of Credit
Provides an easy access to cash for working capital and other revolving or seasonal expenses. Funds can be accessed by enrolling in our Business Online Banking system or automatically through deposits to your checking account. Flexible repayment terms are available to meet your cash flow needs.
Government Guaranteed Loans
We have extensive experience using various government guaranty programs to provide financing to viable small business. Programs include SBA , WHEDA and USDA guarantees including:
- 7(a) Loan Guaranty Program – The 7(a) Loan Guaranty Program is the SBA’s primary loan program. The SBA reduces risk to lenders by guaranteeing major portions of loans made to small businesses. This enables the lenders to provide financing to small businesses when funding is otherwise unavailable on reasonable terms.
- SBAExpress – SBAExpress is available for loans up to $350,000. The program authorizes SBA preferred lenders to use mostly their own forms, analysis and procedures to process, and service SBA guaranteed loans.
- SBA 504 Loan Program – The 504 is the SBA’s economic development instrument that supports American small business growth and helps communities through business expansion and job creation. The SBA 504 loan program provides long-term, fixed-rate, subordinate mortgage financing for acquisition and/or renovation of capital assets including land, buildings, and equipment
We have found the following organizations to be helpful when preparing your business plan and projections: