Buying a new home should be a pleasant experience.
We’d like to help make it that way by taking the worry out of applying for a mortgage.
- Fixed Rate Mortgages
- Construction Loans
- Home Equity Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit Loans
For additional information on rates not provided on our website, please call 715-387-1122 or 1-800-671-0942.
What’s Needed to Process Your Loan Application
Please provide the following items at the time you complete your mortgage loan application.
- Completed Application & Authorization Form
- Completed Offer to Purchase (If purchasing)
- Most recent 3 pay stubs
- Most recent 2 years W-2 Forms
- Abstract or title insurance policy (If refinancing)
- Most recent real estate tax bill (If refinancing)
- New employment contract or letter of intent for employment (If applicable)
- Most recent 3 months deposit / account statements for down payment funds
- If the deposit statement(s) are printed from an online source, each statement must be signed and dated.
- If down payment funds are from the sale of an existing home, please provide a complete copy of the offer to purchase for the property.
- Self-employed borrowers: (Include these items as alternatives to the pay stubs and requested W-2 Forms listed above.)
- Most recent 2 years tax returns
- Profit and Loss Statement
Once you know approximately how much home is in your price range, use the guide below or our convenient Mortgage Loan Calculator to estimate your monthly payments based on the principal and interest. Closing costs are normally paid in a lump sum at the time you take out the loan. Other annual costs such as taxes, insurance and mortgage life insurance are also not included on the chart, but may be added to your monthly payments.
|Monthly Mortgage Payment Guide|
|Mortgage Amount||4% APR||5% APR||6% APR||7% APR||8% APR|
The above rates are for illustrative purposes only. They are based on the Annual Percentage Rate (APR) indicated for principal and simple interest with a term of 30 years. We offer a variety of mortgage plans.
Is Refinancing Right For You? Generally, it’s a good idea for you to consider refinancing whenever the interest rate for mortgages is more than two percentage points below your present mortgage. And whether you apply with us for a new mortgage to buy the home you want, or to refinance your present mortgage, ask about a Homeowner’s Credit Line. It can help you save on fees when you apply; interest when you want to borrow money; and, on taxes at the end of the year. For more details, speak to one of our mortgage loan experts at 715-387-1122 or 1-800-671-0942
Forward Financial Bank NMLS 422932