Social Media Policy
Guidelines for Use of Social Networks
Forward Financial Bank has created this page on social networks in order to listen to and inform you, and so that you may learn more about our story. The main objective is to promote transparent and constructive dialogue, at all times with respect among all of its users.
In order for this channel to be useful for everyone, certain basic rules must be respected. You should read the following rules of usage carefully before participating:
- Remember that this is a public forum. By adding any data, comment or information, you are assuming that this may be visible to other users of this social network and the Bank.
- Remember that you are responsible for your contributions and for any possible consequences to your image and reputation. If you have any doubts, it is better to refrain from making a contribution.
- This space is not the appropriate setting for creating disputes, to discredit other users or third parties, or to lodge complaints or grievances which should be made through the specific channels established by the Bank for that purpose.
- Treat other users with respect; use appropriate and correct language and act as though you are in the presence of the other person.
- Do not post advertising material or use this profile to obtain or do business, or to compare or assess products or services of other companies.
- If you are posting your own contribution (text, photographs, graphics, video or audio), we hereby notify you that you are granting authorization to the Bank to reproduce it in physical or virtual form where we will indicate your name as author.
- The “F-Swirl” and “Forward Financial Bank” logo and/or any other logo that we use in this profile are registered trademarks. The content used by Forward Financial Bank in this profile is also owned by the Bank, and therefore the Bank reserves all intellectual and industrial property rights associated therewith.
- Forward Financial Bank will not request any of your access information for online banking systems, nor your card number or any other personal credentials.
- Forward Financial Bank, as manager of this social media profile, reserves the right to remove, without right of replacement, any contribution which:
- It considers illegal, disrespectful, groundless, threatening, inappropriate or libelous, socially discriminatory or occupationally reprehensible or which, in any way, may cause material or moral damage or harm to Forward Financial Bank, its employees, collaborators or third parties.
- Incorporates third party data without its authorization.
- Is redundant.
- Unrelated to the aims of this profile.
On posting your comments to this site, we understand that you accept all these rules and the conditions of use established by social network.
LIABILITY AND WARRANTY OF FORWARD FINANCIAL BANK
Under no circumstances shall Forward Financial bank, its offices and/or managers, employees and authorized personnel be responsible for any type of damage, loss, claims or expenses, whether arising from the use of this social network or otherwise, the information acquired or accessed by or through it, computer viruses, operational failures or interruptions in the service or transmission, or failures in the line; the use of this social network, both by direct connection and by link to another medium, constitutes a warning to any user that these possibilities may occur.
Forward Financial Bank is not responsible for other websites which may be accessed through links from this profile or any content placed by third parties.
Forward Financial Bank reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel or restrict the content of this profile, the links or the information obtained through it, without prior notice.
In the event that any issues arise regarding navigation, content and access, please contact the Bank using the private message option.